**Pardon the mess. We are currently in the process of a website overhaul**
Welcome! The Alabama Foster & Adoptive Parent Association (AFAPA) is glad you are here! Our mission is to provide education and support to foster, adoptive, & kinship parents all across the state. Our vision is to see that YOU, as caregivers, are successful in your endeavors. As such, we continuously search for educational activities along with other resources to make available to you.
Click below for more resources based on your needs:
- Advocate on behalf of foster, adoptive, & kinship caregivers
- Provide & promote quality training and education, ensuring the highest level of excellence in foster and adoptive care
- Promote the development of local foster & adoptive parent associations throughout our state
- Develop partnerships with other child advocacy agencies and organizations
- Actively participate in the recruitment & retention of foster and adoptive parents
- Inform membership of this association and others of the general public of current information pertaining to the well-being of children in care and their families
- Develop ways to track and increase membership
- Maintain a secure financial base to support association goals
- Develop a resource network for foster & adoptive parents
Click the link above & shop! A small portion of each purchase goes directly to AFAPA!
Donate to our AFAPA Scholarship Fund to support Alabama’s children! We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit, EIN 63-1052729, and your donation is tax-deductible!
Want to donate to our AFAPA Scholarship Fund? Click the “Donate” button below & support foster youth via PayPal!
View Our Most Recent Newsletter Below:
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.