Love Makes A Family.
AFAPA’s mission is to provide education & support to Foster, Adoptive, & Kinship families all across Alabama.
a group of volunteers that are passionate about supporting families and children from hard places.
– Advocate on behalf of foster, adoptive, & kinship families
– Educate the public on the needs of our families
– Provide training opportunities
– Promote & develop local parent associations throughout Alabama
– Recruit & Retain foster & adoptive parents
– Provide a network of resources for our families
Connect with Others
“There was a lot of helpful information given and it was refreshing to be here.”Jane Doe
“This has been an incredible experience full of laugher, tears, & fun all while learning so much!”John Doe
March 2023 Newsletter
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
Make A Difference
If you can’t be a foster or adoptive parent right now, be an advocate for foster, adoptive, and kinship families. They need you.
You can give securely online via PayPal. Donations are tax-deductible and portions are set aside for our annual Scholarship Program.
Reach out if you are interested in starting your own County Chapter or if you would like to learn how to serve with AFAPA.
We are always looking for others that are as passionate as we are about helping children & families. Reach out to partner today!